Steps To Buying A Home
Hello there. By now you have looked at several properties on my website. You may have saved searches on here or favorited some homes while visiting. Have you ever thought what it takes to get into one of those homes and it be yours? Here are the Simple steps to Buying a home:
1. Get your Free Credit report at: freecreditreport.com. You are allowed 1 free report a year. Once you get it, check it for any discrepancies. If you things on it that you know are wrong, then dispute it on the site so that any potential things can't harm your score and stand in the way when you're ready to buy.
2. Talk to a Reputable local lender as they can pull your credit and give you your accurate score. Credit Karma is not a good source to rely on. It is usually 20-40 points higher or lower than what a lender would show. You at this point can speak to a lender about getting pre-approved.
3. Find a great Real Estate agent such as myself. An agent will sit down with you and discuss your buying needs and desires/wants in a home during a Buyer Consult. The agent will discuss who the "team" consists of and the role that the "team" plays in your homebuying process. This team is You, The Lender, and your Real Estate agent.
4. Once you have met your Real Estate agent and provided your Pre-approval letter, then you set appointments to go and view homes. The criteria that you discussed in your Buyer consult will now be put into action when you start viewing homes.
5. Find the home and make a Competative offer. Your agent cannot tell you what to offer but can help you understand the importance of a strong offer.
6. Order the Inspection for your home.
8. Move In
"Put Your Trust In Me....For All Of Your Real Estate Needs"
Felicia Marchetti, IXL Real Estate
Post a Comment